Cf section getting fucked.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
its ok....wtf...spammm
good to know.
wrong section.
O_O I haven't seen that much spam since sam was active.
Did he get I.P. banned? Can MPGH do that?
Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
Did he get I.P. banned? Can MPGH do that?
dave aint on......
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
dave aint on......
Give me a direct answer for once.
Lets go hack that site and bury it
I have already banned the spammers, and notified it to dave and arun, should be fixed in a bit
Hes back ban him
Good to know, thanks?
Is this some kind of spam or sometin? i dont get it../
get your LOIC's ready guise
Eh those stupid litter bitches spamming random sections, few weeks ago same was in Modern Warfare 2 section.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?