Hacks

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hacks
Hi i just got done making my own hack, and i made sure i made the module undetectable, how is it then that i just got banned for 1440 minutes? I uses the new 12-6 addresses...
you edited all the strings?
some of the hacks in it were deteced
Yes i edited every string.

Vescovo whats detected? I had

Stamina
Crosshair
Instant Spawn
Zoom
5th slot
Spread/Recoil
NFD
Superjump
Quote Originally Posted by gir44444 View Post
Yes i edited every string.

Vescovo whats detected? I had

Stamina
Crosshair
Instant Spawn
Zoom
5th slot
Spread/Recoil
NFD
Superjump
did u code it in vb6?
Yes i Did code it in VB6 however i changed every string to a random jumble of letters.. hack works for like 5 minutes then 1440 kick....
NFD Is destected now WATCH OUT! its instant ban takes about 30secs for it to be detected..........
so just NFD? I couldn't exactly get that one to work anyway....
BUMP

sorry for double post but i need to know whats detected and requires a bypass and what isn't...
lol ^^ Nfd isn't detected lol slot 5 is detected^^ but ndf is undetected ;=)
i use yoda on all my hacks!!
it is soo awesome..
invis lol
Do you know what is C++ ??? JUST DO THE HACK IN C++ ... never get detected
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us