Flameswor10's Cookie Hack :D

Posts 1–15 of 135 · Page 1 of 9
Flameswor10's Cookie Hack :D
Hey, I'm flameswor10 and Im giving you guys this hack I made. .
I tested this on my Win7 32bit Computer so works. With Flaming Injector Link at bottom.
It's a hotkey cause I like it that way.

Code:
Already on = Fps, Aim prediction, No fog and no particles.
Numpad 1 = NX Chams
Numpad 2 = No Spread
Numpad 3 = No Recoil 
Numpad 4 = Legit Speed Hacks
Numpad 5 = Activation Distance
Numpad 6 = No Nockback
Numpad 7 = Nametag Hacks



Virus scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Cookies.zip MD5:1911d309b36804590d65a837dbaa363a - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Have fun with the hack

Credits:
God601 I just gotta love you don't I (Great helper)
Blood: Addies (Adding Auto Get LTclient and Auto Get Anti Recoil Addies)

Reccomended Injector
Cookies.zipattachment deleted · 856 downloads before removal
Lol looks nice.
I like the message, Cookie

Oh yea you should make a laptop version for people who dont have numpads
Quote Originally Posted by epicgamer View Post
Lol looks nice.
I like the message, Cookie

Oh yea you should make a laptop version for people who dont have numpads
Laptops do have Number Pads.

I press Function (Fn) and NumLk then press the corresponding number.



The Fn and Numpad keys are in the same places, but your NumLk key may be in a different place. Mine is below F11.
lol looks great btw yeh i would like some cookies
great hack thx!
Quote Originally Posted by Amir98 View Post
great hack thx!
u are retarded ... how do u know it good if it hasnt come out yet?
Don't say great hacks if you haven't used it yet O.O
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Don't say great hacks if you haven't used it yet O.O
Xactly .. are the CA minions usually this slow?
Fail hack. NAMETAGS DONT WORK. ITS FAKE...
Quote Originally Posted by ipwnuuaal5 View Post
Fail hack. NAMETAGS DONT WORK. ITS FAKE...
WDF ... HOW THE FUCK DO U KNOW??? ITS NOT EVEN OUT YET U IDIOT

FUKIN NOOBS STOP SPAMMING ON THIS THREAD OR /BANHAMMER
Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
WDF ... HOW THE FUCK DO U KNOW??? ITS NOT EVEN OUT YET U IDIOT

FUKIN NOOBS STOP SPAMMING ON THIS THREAD OR /BANHAMMER
Use your fckin brain dumbass and look at the screenie.
Noobs these days dont know shit and just play CA until their brains are stupid..
Quote Originally Posted by ipwnuuaal5 View Post
Use your fckin brain dumbass and look at the screenie.
Noobs these days dont know shit and just play CA until their brains are stupid..
EXCUSE ME THE .... I DOUBT THIS GUY WOULD POST A FAKE HACK

U CAN GO EAT A DIK MAN .... OBVOIULSY HE JUST DOESNT HAVE THAT SPECIFIC HACK ON IN THE SCREENIE .... AND HOW DARE U CALL ME DUMB , I OUGHTA FIND U AND TEACH U A FUKIN LESSON
cant wait for approval and can u teach me the basic of hacking flame?
Basics of hack making or hacking.. O.O
i just want nx chams thats all ui wanna learn
Posts 1–15 of 135 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us