[SOLVED]Some help please

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Some help please
Hi guys I was meaning to ask..Yesterday when I started the game a worning sine appeared "The beta for Modern Warfare 2 has now ended" can anyona help. Thanx in advance
What version are you using?

AlterIw?

Original?

Cracked?

Steam Free Weekend? xD
ALteriw 1331a..
Quote Originally Posted by Ace666 View Post
ALteriw 1331a..
There's no such version?/
Beta has ended..hmmz

You installed it using the free weekend version?
He wrote it wrong, he wanted to say 1337a.
Delete caches.xml in your game root then boot up AlterIW, should do a quick download update then it should be fixed. Worked for me.
Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
Delete caches.xml in your game root then boot up AlterIW, should do a quick download update then it should be fixed. Worked for me.
i also can verify this as i had to do it, but i read it off some yahoo answers page lol!
/Marked as Solved
I did what you said and noting happened
There's two cache files.

One in the main installation directory in one somewhere in the folder "caches."
Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
There's two cache files.

One in the main installation directory in one somewhere in the folder "caches."
The one in the folder called cache's is a backup (Or a previous version)...
I believe that whole folder is...
I think that caches was a backup aswell, but it's the most simplest file to make, so you can also just try deleting the folder.

Batch File
cd C:
cd Program Files
cd Activison
cd Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
del caches


I've been kind of doing batch files all last night so im doing everything in batch lol.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?