z8games should be named sh8games.
WEIRD BUG HAPPENED!!!!!!
This is for you my friend WOLF......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
... they were playing normal but they couldnt see me..... CANT U UNDERSTAND I WAS NOT DC.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
... they were playing normal but they couldnt see me..... CANT U UNDERSTAND I WAS NOT DC.....its not fail.... its awesome XD
Epic Failure is Epic Failure.
.
.This bug is crazy its like a hack...... i dont know how to edit a video but i have my replay saved ... can somebody edit it for me.... ill give you the replay..
I've seen it before, fuckin z8 bugz.
Its Not A Bug Its Happens When U DC While Loading Screen Thats It
NO its not DC how many times i have to tell... huh.... they were playing normal but they couldnt see me and i was killing them and it showed that they were just dying.....
They also tried shooting me but they couldnt...
They also tried shooting me but they couldnt...

I love smiley spam too,
Dont put smileys on every line please `_`
Dont put smileys on every line please `_`
Its the client instability the obviously didint fix it
got it tho with ghostmode sometimes im ghost sometimes im gr lol i maked a vid about it?
pm have u whanne see...
pm have u whanne see...
This thread is closed for replies.

such a
you were still spop