ExclamationLogin screen request

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Login screen request
Hi dudes.Can someone from you make me login screen with this image
image:(make it 1024 to 768 please)
and make some nice login box please.
I know that you guys can make it(i'm sure).
Sure but send a link to a higher resolution version, otherwise it'll be pixelated
i can make one
best game ever
I SAY NAYYY
Quote Originally Posted by smash987 View Post
I SAY NAYYY
MechaChrist why on my comp looks like this?


nvm dude i made it like it must look
Quote Originally Posted by InFlame View Post
MechaChrist why on my comp looks like this?


nvm dude i made it like it must look
Oh Wow i Was going to Use this....
Thanks for Posting Anyway o_o
Zomg how do u get to move the login box?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us