What phase changes require taking heat in?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
What phase changes require taking heat in?
What phase changes require taking heat in? I have evaporating and melting, could you give me some others?
Afaik the "basic" ones are also sublimation (think of iodide) and ionization / Note: verify what I said, I didn't have any English schooling other than primary school yet (now I'm switching to IB). And I wouldn't use the term "heat" - "energy" sounds better.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Afaik the "basic" ones are also sublimation (think of iodide) and ionization / Note: verify what I said, I didn't have any English schooling other than primary school yet (now I'm switching to IB). And I wouldn't use the term "heat" - "energy" sounds better.
Teacher said to use heat... but meh.."
Thanks for the help
Heat taking in - Endothermic

Heat going out - Exothermic
lol ty mv i been confusing about this
Heres my 3 answers if this would help you, you can thank me
What Phase Changes Requires heat? melting, evaporation, and sublimation
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?