[code]Code for Boxes and see ghost

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
i have a question u only need to Copy pase it in C++ or u need to add somthin??
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
i have a question u only need to Copy pase it in C++ or u need to add somthin??
u have to add much thing dont ask me for that i cant help u right now
im testing now ...
wait
umm is it auto on?I just put in C++ and render it as dll right.I such a noob
Quote Originally Posted by ChikenLover View Post
umm is it auto on?I just put in C++ and render it as dll right.I such a noob
No this is just the addy and ptc and 1week bump=banned
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us