[Help] Computer Issues

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
ok um, i still dont see a graphics card. I don't see any card in my pc with a small fan on it.

Btw, on the front of my desktop it says the graphics card thats supposed to be in there is a GeForce 6150 LE, incase that helps.
Quote Originally Posted by yourunishoot View Post
overheated, replace the fan.
Somes graphics cards dont have fans, the lower power ones
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


Somes graphics cards dont have fans, the lower power ones
oh, well that helps somewhat, but im still not sure if i took out the right card lol. Either way the pc's still not fixed lol.
Quote Originally Posted by ballinarab View Post
oh, well that helps somewhat, but im still not sure if i took out the right card lol. Either way the pc's still not fixed lol.
Don't take out random cards. Do you plug in your monitors near your USB / other ports or below them?
I plug in my monitor right above the USB ports and right under the mouse and keyboard plugs.
Well, I guess thats that, I'll just take it somewhere whenever i get the chance.
Quote Originally Posted by ballinarab View Post
Well, I guess thats that, I'll just take it somewhere whenever i get the chance.
Sorry, I didn't have much time lately (school), but that means you have an integrated card. If anything is wrong with you can only get a new one or get it fixed. So unless you can test the other components, I would just get it serviced or (if it's cheaper), just buy a new (better) card for around $50 or something /

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious. View Post

One Word
Google,
Two words:
gtfo dumbfuck
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Sorry, I didn't have much time lately (school), but that means you have an integrated card. If anything is wrong with you can only get a new one or get it fixed. So unless you can test the other components, I would just get it serviced or (if it's cheaper), just buy a new (better) card for around $50 or something /



Two words:
gtfo dumbfuck



Well alrighty. I guess thats it lol. Thanks for all the help everyone has posted on here, and to the only dipshit to leave a pointless post, fuck off you dumbshit, you onlu posted it because your too fucking dumb to know anything about it.

Some people...
"gtfo dumbfuck" was meant for BOB
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
"gtfo dumbfuck" was meant for BOB

I know haha, thats why i said thanks =P
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us