Combat Arms Tutorials Sub-Forum

PollMake a Combat Arms Tutorials Sub-Forum ?
5 votes
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Tutorials Sub-Forum
I think a Sub-Forum called Combat Arms C++ Tutorials or Coding Tutorials or whatever should be very useful for the choobs who want start learning C++ and coding and then try making a working base for a hack. I know it's a lot to learn, but it's doable like all of us did, so I made a poll requesting your opinions about this idea. And then, we'll see what the administration says.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong section but I don't think.
Quote Originally Posted by SlashBusta View Post
I think a Sub-Forum called Combat Arms C++ Tutorials or Coding Tutorials or whatever should be very very useful for the choobs who want start learning C++ and coding and then try making a working base for a hack. I know it's a lot to learn, but it's doable like all of us did, so I made a poll requesting your opinions about this idea.
Agreed. Choobs ie me.... You know how to create a hack?..
Well the learning starts but never ends, I started into learning C++ two weeks ago, but when I started I really got myself into that shit and learned a lot of new things. OK now let's not start with making off posts, this should be only about your opinions.
Quote Originally Posted by SlashBusta View Post
Well the learning starts but never ends, I started into learning C++ two weeks ago, but when I started I really got myself into that shit and learned a lot of new things. OK now let's not start with making off posts, this should be only about your opinions.
Can i pm you about it?

And yes. I think a C++ section would be very good. Should be called Tutorials.

To include C++, modding, cross-modding, everything.
Yeah, sure you can PM me
I think its verry smart, it also helps the forum more clean for people who ask for hack tuts and things
So, has anybody more opinions ? We're waiting
it's very smart
Quote Originally Posted by BadBlood View Post
it's very smart
Thanks, but also vote up in the poll, please.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us