[Comment]knowledge awaits

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Comment]knowledge awaits
know that there is a d3d forum i hope to see more tuts on how to make d3d menus, etc also... im the first person to post
Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller210 View Post
what is d3d?
D3D is Direct 3D, also known as DirectX.
Quote Originally Posted by Backward Swine View Post
D3D is Direct 3D, also known as DirectX.
DIrect 3D is a part of Direct X (in a sense) it is not "also known as dirextX" In design Namespaces, we don't import DirectX or Direct3d depending on our mood we import Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D to use Direct3d , get it?

as in part of, not same as...

D3D = low-level API for manipulating 3D Objects.
Direct X = a Collection of API (both 2D and 3D and more)
Wait does this mean mpgh will finally have a section with a perty sticky with links to d3d tuts? *HINT HINT*
Didn't know this section existed. |:
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Didn't know this section existed. |:
wut? lol for a while already, since the XNA section too
Maybe at some point
NEBER!!!!!!
Damn, we have a DX/D3D section? I demand an OpenGL one too!
Seems a bit like overkill, all these sections for not much going on. I really think all these forums can be consolidated to one section.

D3D can be a section of its own, but XNA, HTML, Java, etc. dont need their own forum, because their simply isn't enough interest.
Hey, I don't go there to post cause I am lazy, But HTML & Java are more fun to me then VB . I agree about XNA though.
Hmm D3D should get more attantion =(
Currently I'm learning Direct3D sooo.... maybe in the future i'll post a bit =)
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
Hmm D3D should get more attantion =(
Currently I'm learning Direct3D sooo.... maybe in the future i'll post a bit =)
we just need some more activity in these sections, right now what Why is saying is, it really isn't worth it.
i agree, i just started learning directx, so it would help alot to get these sections going.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?