errors on base - Need good coder

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by D e a t h h a u n t S View Post
i can make hot key hacks in c++ but I've always wanted to put a menu with them, tbh i don't care what you think about what im about to say:
I don't care about learning D3D at the moment, all i want is a base that i can update, i learn from bases as i have done with c++ hot key bases. For me it takes too long to learn a whole language just to use it to make hacks, all i need is a nice menu base with minimum errors, the majority of errors i can fix, but with minimum errors would be good.
Then i can find my addys and update the hack, this is for private use not for release.
1. DON'T IMPUTE SOMETHING TO ME WHAT I'VE NEVER SAID!!!
2. If you wanna make Menus you have to know a bit D3D.
I didn't say you should learn the whole language i said:
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla, 2623080
learn abit of D3D and C++
. Then you wouldn't be addicted to REAL coders and their bases you could make YOUR OWN base.

But if you don't want that don't wonder if you get tons of errors.

thanks for listening -.-
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
1. DON'T IMPUTE SOMETHING TO ME WHAT I'VE NEVER SAID!!!
2. If you wanna make Menus you have to know a bit D3D.
I didn't say you should learn the whole language i said: . Then you wouldn't be addicted to REAL coders and their bases you could make YOUR OWN base.

But if you don't want that don't wonder if you get tons of errors.

thanks for listening -.-
stop being a flamezilla -.-
Quote Originally Posted by user640479 View Post
stop being a flamezilla -.-
I just don't like it if people use other codes then press f7 and if they got any errors post it here before thinking only ONE time by themselves about it:

And Hey whats so difficult at the error:
Code:
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
I'm already on it to learn the basics of D3D also and i read about 40 pages just for a simple white window -.-

So i think its not to much if I say please read the errors?
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
I just don't like it if people use other codes then press f7 and if they got any errors post it here before thinking only ONE time by themselves about it:

And Hey whats so difficult at the error:
Code:
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
I'm already on it to learn the basics of D3D also and i read about 40 pages just for a simple white window -.-

So i think its not to much if I say please read the errors?
wow u read a book and u think ur soo good at coding please stfu..
i didn't read a book and i also never said that i think i'm sooo good at coding as you says. I just said that its not so difficult to read an error like : Can not open include file...

Or do you think that it is not possible to figure that out?

I really want to help others but they also have to show a bit will and engagement
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
i didn't read a book and i also never said that i think i'm sooo good at coding as you says. I just said that its not so difficult to read an error like : Can not open include file...

Or do you think that it is not possible to figure that out?

I really want to help others but they also have to show a bit will and engagement
OK guys this isn't a fucking flaming match, ffs, i finally fixed all my errors its mine and my mates hack we edited it, and now have hacks in the base, they compile fine, and while you make your white window with your 40 pages that you've read, i am editing the d3d base adding hacks and already have my 1st D3D vc++ menu hack with over 10 features.

ps: Good luck, im sure one day you will seriously good at this language, when i can be asked, i will also learn it
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us