[Question]

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[Question]
Explain...

if some1 makes a simple stamina hack and posts it here, would it be detected? (its just stamina ._.)

all those members who say who are very good at VB could do it, an undetected module for a simple hack (i dont know how to do it)

but it would be nice for all the noobs that join the site

(sorry for anything that I may be doing wrong.)
Quote Originally Posted by tiagosoft View Post
Explain...

if some1 makes a simple stamina hack and posts it here, would it be detected? (its just stamina ._.)

all those members who say who are very good at VB could do it, an undetected module for a simple hack (i dont know how to do it)

but it would be nice for all the noobs that join the site

(sorry for anything that I may be doing wrong.)
If someone were to make a simple stamina hack, then it probably won't be detected, considering that it's only a small hack
Or an esp+nsr hack. It provides all the skill necesarry to kill at least 4, maybe 5 people. Besides K2 puts hacking/glitching players first so that they get more profits from players who want to be better than the hackers.
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
If someone were to make a simple stamina hack, then it probably won't be detected, considering that it's only a small hack
This = nice?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
This = nice?
That = Nicer than usual
You're not really mean. If people call that mean, well try and start living in the real world.

Mean is a close relative, ruining someone's life, conspiring against your friend.

All in real life.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
You're not really mean. If people call that mean, well try and start living in the real world.

Mean is a close relative, ruining someone's life, conspiring against your friend.

All in real life.
No, but I do only flame the morons and failures

Everyone else is on my good side

Besides, if they actually get offended, they really have no life
Maybe you should get a life .
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Maybe you should get a life .
I r rage
No rage on the internet exists.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
No rage on the internet exists.
Current status:

Throwing rocks at ball labeled "Kanna"
You haven't said you have a life yet .
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
You haven't said you have a life yet .


Current status:

Throwing EXTRA large rocks at ball labeled "Kanna"
You see guys?

I can be a perfectly nice person, but only if you're not:

-An assole
-A chink
-A queer (literal)
-A black person (jk)
-An idiot
-A begger

Or if I just feel like flaming someone randomly
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
You see guys?

I can be a perfectly nice person, but only if you're not:

-An assole
-A chink
-A queer (literal)
-A black person (jk)
-An idiot
-A begger

Or if I just feel like flaming someone randomly
I dare risk getting flamed by Tom but it is true he does have his moments, however scarce they are ...
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us