I will do anything

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
I will do anything
Ok, heres the story.

I used to always play warrock with hacks, now I carnt play legit. (Im Noob in WarRock)

Then suddenly when I went to play warrock (couple days ago) hacks just dont work :S

What I Have done;

ReInstalled WarRock.
Installed ALL .NET frameworks.
Ran Injector while HS loads and before
Renamed .exe and .dll
Tryed Warlords Injector ( Warrock shuts down halfway though loading )
Tryed Naeron Inector (Press ok, ok, HS loads.. nothing)
Tryed VIP, Noname public, Rage_ public, some1's nomenu and other "undetected hacks"
System restore (to a time when it did work)
Disk cleanup
CCleaner
2 people have TV me

WarRock works perfectly fine without hacks.


Whoever can suggest something to make it work I will send them a promo or account or something.
I will let anyone TeamView me.

Please Help :'(
First of all, if you play Warrock with hacks and it crashes, it means its dectected or patch which means it doesn't work. You can try running warrock and then run the hack. it works with some hacks but not all.
What do you mean by the hacks don't work?
read the topic -_-

some injectors dont even start warrock and others warrock closes half way tho loading

i have xp pro
i think 32bit
The hack is detected if the game is closing...
no, i tryed a hack which all my mates are using ...
What is your operating system?
i have xp pro
i think 32bit
//////////
Hmmmm. I don't understand why they won't work.
First make a folder name it whatever you want. Then put the injector and the .dll file into that folder. Now download the MPGH injector(can be found HERE). After that, name the .dll file the same as the MPGH injector which is, "MPGH WarRock Injector". MAKE SURE to have the .dll file as "MPGH WarRock Injector.dll" WITH the .dll

Hope it works out..
still nope
It means its patched..
try different injectors, such as mine.
Yeah some hacks dont work for me (Windows XP 32bit) Just something in the hacks themselfs i guess
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us