Ok for everyone of you that says no, say goodbye to one of your kittens.
If a million people voted yes, it wouldn't matter. You post the poll here because all of you are slaves of Tom. This topics ghay.
Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3
If a million people voted yes, it wouldn't matter. You post the poll here because all of you are slaves of Tom. This topics ghay.
I if was a slave of Tom I wouldn't post this if he didn't tell me to. I did this as a favour to simply put it.
If a trillion people say yes he won't come back.. it isn't our choice its the gMod's.
jetamay who cares if this is useless or not your useless
Edit:
Originally Posted by Synns
If a trillion people say yes he won't come back.. it isn't our choice its the gMod's.
he'll prob get unbanned like all the other times
Yes, quite, 3 people can equal 2,000,000 votes yet four equal 100,000 votes. Quite logical Iverson.
Oh phoffy
Doesn't matter anyway
In due time, my ban will be lifted
Besides, Iberson's already modified the poll so no point in voting
tom a newbie
[QUOTE=g36gunner;222920]jetamay who cares if this is useless or not your useless
wow i totally agree lol
Originally Posted by g36gunner
jetamay who cares if this is useless or not your useless
Edit:
he'll prob get unbanned like all the other times
gourav:
Your Mom
Don't flame people with more mosts then you. Fucking ******....Don't worry, I'm sure your all pissed off at me. Thats why i'm close to my l337 post ban.
Quit thinking that having posts is an excuse to do whatever you want.
POST COUNT != RESPECT.
Originally Posted by tednugent
Quit thinking that having posts is an excuse to do whatever you want.
POST COUNT != RESPECT.
Ouch.... What ever, I'm gone for two days. Have fun I guess.
lol y did you get banned in the first place?..
Originally Posted by Tryptamine.
lol y did you get banned in the first place?..
Flaming -_-.
shut the fuck up ******s, you aren't "doing him a favour" or anything. your opinion means nothing. he isn't coming back. that's final. fuck off.