Undetected module

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Undetected module
I myself have made an undetected module (via program and tried himself), but when I want to use hacks pressure on me and falls on me throughout progammatje way someone can help me

)sorry for my bad english i am dutch











Download the progam and you see it
Project1.rarattachment deleted · 147 downloads before removal
Lol ik kan het een beetje
haha jullie zijn echt gek
ga nou maar gewoon engels praten..
I spreak english not dutch
lol zijjn jullie nl of praten jullie maar zo ik ben vol bloed nl
Quote Originally Posted by branso View Post
I spreak english not dutch
dude
ur english SUCKS
and btw
if this is a virus im ripping ur eyes out and throwing them up ur ass
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
dude
ur english SUCKS
and btw
if this is a virus im ripping ur eyes out and throwing them up ur ass
yup its a virus
This dont for me .
het zou
het zou toch veel leukr zijn als we allemaal nederlands spraken!
Shut up
Go searching a dutch hack forum
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us