Self Kill?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Self Kill?
This sounds stupid but what's the self kill cmd?

I put a cmd in , and i die everytime in game by myself

Thanks

I knew this cmd , but now i forgot it due to the fact i never used that cmd for too long , tooo long.
PushToConsole("FragSelf 1"); I believe.
yes its PushToConsole("FragSelf 1");
But what if i want to make the self kill , like turn on , and when u die , it turns auto off.

Would i add break;?
Quote Originally Posted by Drake4 View Post
This sounds stupid but what's the self kill cmd?

I put a cmd in , and i die everytime in game by myself

Thanks

I knew this cmd , but now i forgot it due to the fact i never used that cmd for too long , tooo long.
it not stupid... it is a good way to lower ur KDR, get ammo , stop people from getting kills(but that team still will get a kill
So to make it turn off automatically when I'm dead , i would put,

Code:
if ( SelfKill > 0 ){
this->PushToConsole("FragSelf1")
break;
Quote Originally Posted by Drake4 View Post
So to make it turn off automatically when I'm dead , i would put,

Code:
if ( SelfKill > 0 ){
this->PushToConsole("FragSelf1")
break;
switch ( Suicide ){//Suicide
case 1:
PushToConsole( "FragSelf 1" );//
Suicide = 0;
break;
}
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
switch ( Suicide ){//Suicide
case 1:
PushToConsole( "FragSelf 1" );//
Suicide = 0;
break;
}
Thar ye go
u can use FragSelf without a value
If u use fragself with 0 its also killing ur self

like:
GetKeyState NUMPAD1

PTC("FragSelf")
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us