The Puppy Killer

Posts 16–30 of 71 · Page 2 of 5
Has anyone seen the video of an Asian woman crushing a kitten's skull with the heel of her high-heels?
I wanna drop kick her in the head, so she can drown in the river.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
Has anyone seen the video of an Asian woman crushing a kitten's skull with the heel of her high-heels?
No... God no. Don't wanna see it.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
Has anyone seen the video of an Asian woman crushing a kitten's skull with the heel of her high-heels?
please dont tell the details
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
Has anyone seen the video of an Asian woman crushing a kitten's skull with the heel of her high-heels?
Was it the one where she cut the kitten up afterwards?
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
Has anyone seen the video of an Asian woman crushing a kitten's skull with the heel of her high-heels?
Fuck no, I dont wanna see that crap.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post


Fuck no, I dont wanna see that crap.
same for me, gore shit is gore
Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post


same for me, gore shit is gore
agreed.... i think im good on all that...
Wow
i wish she lost her stepping
dropped the puppies on the ground
fell into a whirlpool created by god
sucked down into hell
had 12 monster cocks shot inside her asshole
followed by the person with the camera
and recorded for all of us to see.

That's fucked up -.-
People do that shit all the time with kittens
i hate u kabie
Quote Originally Posted by ALT2 View Post
i hate u kabie
Oh shit, my bad.
IM GONNA FUCKING KILL THAT BITCH WITH A MACHETE!
can I help?
wow that shit even bothered me a bit...
I think I have the link to the site bookmarked
Posts 16–30 of 71 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?