I Test Hacks.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
I Test Hacks.
Ok I decided, I will now start to test all hacks under the Warrock Section.

I have My laptop (vista 32bit.)
Sisters Comp (vista 64bit)
Desktop (Windows 7 32bit)
Old Rusty Piece of shit (Windows XP) (for all I know it is)

I Will Be using PixiInject or the injector you included.

I will test all hacks sent via private message. Only Private Message
I also need virus scans
I Will report all results and test the hack for 45 minutes

So feel free to send me a private message with all the stuff and I will report back with Good news, or BAD news.

If your wondering why I am doing this; Because earlier I decided to make hacks, But because I am not the best with C++ I guess the hacking is not my thing.
So Happy Hacking
lol good luck with that.
Quote Originally Posted by dadrussian View Post
dude your a noob
Lol im a noob? I offered to help coders so they dont get hundreds of replys saying does it work? does it work on os?
So dont fucking talk. Your the noob.
Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
Lol im a noob? I offered to help coders so they dont get hundreds of replys saying does it work? does it work on os?
So dont fucking talk. Your the noob.
Hahahaha you owned him
I'm a Known tester also (Official tester for Rave's hacks)

Oh and the "Rusty peice of shit" Is my OS and Running better than my Peice of shit Windows 7
they can simply put tested on this and that.. and people believe it we dont need testers
This could be really helpful for the coders who need this kind of support. keep the good work up!
Usually, hacks work for all os. And we dont have many hacks to test.
+ your sister would love you when a hack contains a trojan orsomething haha..
Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
+ your sister would love you when a hack contains a trojan orsomething haha..
Thats why I said include virus scans. But sure. Why not.
Sounds like a good idea...
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Sounds like a good idea...
Thanks atleast somebodys not trolling
Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
Thanks atleast somebodys not trolling
No problem, I don't troll people.

Not my nature.
hmm pointless?
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us