UnhappyRAGE QUIT /me

PollSo
I Will not miss you14% · 1
I dont give a fuck57% · 4
Ill miss you29% · 2
This pool is a trap, again!0% · 0
7 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
RAGE QUIT /me
Me (aka purple) havé decided to quit, im bored of thé shit going on atm, lie getting ass raped by Dave bcuz he wants a lil lol, so, enjoy, you got rid of me, for now, peace pepole and enjoy yo life,
Ill come back and lurk prolly, this time, fk off
poor old purple is leaving were all sad
not
I'll be missing u bro.
/care

cya mayne, youll be back.
You spelled "people" wrong btw.
I kinda feel bad for him, he didnt do anything for the past 2 weeks.
You will be back. Don't forget you mad Sam CS before and lose his tm
You don't need to do this if you only have 3 posts.
ATLAST U RQ RAT GTFO NEVER RETURN -.- .
You let a couple of internet kiddies make u rage quit.
/Lose
Thats what get for making Sam RQ. You deserve it.

/me don't regret it.
bak u
u dont like MPGH?
GTFO
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us