just got it

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
just got it
i just go call of duty 4 but i cant play thil x-mas fuck
you poor deprived child. how come?
He gets it at Christmas, I would assume.

Or he gets an upgrade/360 at Christmas. Something of this nature.
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
He gets it at Christmas, I would assume.

Or he gets an upgrade/360 at Christmas. Something of this nature.
no its for pc
yay my dad sad yes ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you






































dsfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
I'm going to assume your 7 years old, and you leach. I'm not celebrating X-mas this year. My families having a bit of a dispute...
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I'm going to assume your 7 years old, and you leach. I'm not celebrating X-mas this year. My families having a bit of a dispute...
I heard dat. Im lucky as hell, all the shits my familys gone through this year with eachother, Im lucky we are getting presents.
Quote Originally Posted by MaxE View Post
I heard dat. Im lucky as hell, all the shits my familys gone through this year with eachother, Im lucky we are getting presents.
u open up ur stocking and its a brut shot and ur daddy saya well son its time to go
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?