Does this work in the blackmarket

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Does this work in the blackmarket
So guys a few days ago my one clan mate in crossfire told me about how to win the main prize in crossfire I was wondering if anyone could verify that this works for them also.
So here's the trick you wait until you see the green writing and two people have won the same item then you buy ten crates and spin it to half my friend has won 2 ak camps this way and a andaconda adv. I've won a deagle-camo and a Thompson this way I hoped this helped but I don't think it's a gurantee win.
He described it to me like that once enough crates are bought someone will win it so if you buy at the right time you'll win it also
I Think the Theory Behind it is Correct, These Things Are Based on a Random Generator, And After A Certain Amount Of Crates, One Will have to Payout. So If You Systematically Buy At Intervals Between Others Winning, I'd Say You Increase Your chances, But This in No Way Guarantees A Win.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
It's all luck
Ahh, atleast try it
Black Market ==== Luck or Unluck
hmm make a new acc and try this if it works inform me
My theory about the black market is that its like real life claw arcade machines. when a certain amount is paid in the main prize is given which in this case is that when enough zp/gp has been used on a certain crate the gun is released so thats why theres more chance of u winning a popular crate weapon
Increase winning chance to 75%
Well
Idk you cant check my account I guess look up infantgenoci I've won alot of blackmarket guns this way
Quote Originally Posted by nickirongate View Post
Idk you cant check my account I guess look up infantgenoci I've won alot of blackmarket guns this way
Around what time did you do this on?
Maybe it helps
I guess it's a reasonable explanation
how about u just give it a try?
YES WELL IDK SOMETIMES I JUST WAIT IN THE LOBBY UNTIL I SEE 2 PEOPLE WIN THE SAME ITEM WITHIN LIKE 2-10 SECS AND THEN I BUY THE SAME CRATE AND SPIN TO HALF MY ONE FRIEND ONE 2 AK CAMO WITH 10 THIS WAY
All about luck
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?