Smoke Nade

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Smoke Nade
So why was teh smoke nade changed from red to white? I think there was a green one too? And yes I am aware that they fucking changed that shit a long time ago
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
So why was teh smoke nade changed from red to white? I think there was a green one too?
who fucking knows
Teh red one was 1337ness
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
Teh red one was 1337ness
i cant see smoke nades its all like 1337 sparks
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
i cant see smoke nades its all like 1337 sparks
lol the smoke nades make me lag
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
lol the smoke nades make me lag
get more ram then no lag
I why the minimum is 512 and i have 896
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
I why the minimum is 512 and i have 896
get more its not that much
RAM doesn't do that much to your speed. Its your processor, and mainly the vid card.
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
get more its not that much
yeah but those are teh cheap ones the good ones are DDR2
oh I thought those were fireworks. cuz it looks like it
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
yeah but those are teh cheap ones the good ones are DDR2
i have ddr2 and its only 200 for 4 gigs
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
i have ddr2 and its only 200 for 4 gigs
Only 200? Id be lucky to get a cheap one lol
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
I why the minimum is 512 and i have 896
I have 256 mb of ram and the game runs smoothly.
Quote Originally Posted by masoudmasoud View Post
oh I thought those were fireworks. cuz it looks like it
Okay...were you drunk or something???
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us