Next Generation Apple Products!

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Next Generation Apple Products!
Well If nobody knew this already Apple has released there next generation of Ipod Touches, Nano and Shuffles! If you would like to keep up to date with all the latest Apple News and products, Switch to Safari Today!

Apple Also Updated a few other Products and Software but You can Visit the Links Below to Find Out More!

Ipod Touch
Apple - iPod touch - Video calls, HD video, Game Center, and more
Ipod Nano
Apple - The new iPod nano with Multi-Touch.
Ipod Shuffle
Apple - The new iPod shuffle with buttons, VoiceOver, and playlists
Apple TV
Apple - Apple TV - Rent HD movies and TV shows, stream Netflix, and more
Itunes
Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained
iOS 4.1 Update
Apple - iPod touch - Get amazing new features with the iOS 4.1 software
Lets see how much apple fucked up with the tv.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
Lets see how much apple fucked up with the tv.
They Made it smaller like all their products!
IM SO FUCKING LUCKY I DIDNT BUY A NEW IPOD NANO EARLIER THIS YAER

thanks man
though i prefer 3rd gen + of anything apple releases
1st gen of any apple product sucks
2nd gen is buggy and has fail fixes, but is slightly better
3rd gen, oh lord, luckily the iPod Touch is updated
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
IM SO FUCKING LUCKY I DIDNT BUY A NEW IPOD NANO EARLIER THIS YAER

thanks man
though i prefer 3rd gen + of anything apple releases
1st gen of any apple product sucks
2nd gen is buggy and has fail fixes, but is slightly better
3rd gen, oh lord, luckily the iPod Touch is updated
Your 100% Correct!

Even though I have an Iphone Already, I might get the New Ipod Touch!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Your 100% Correct!

Even though I have an Iphone Already, I might get the New Ipod Touch!
I had an ipod nano 4th gen (i think, the one with the video camera though, i forgot which generation)
had it on christmas
got it stolen on February 20th sometime around there
only had it for almost 2 months....
i told myself:

I ain't getting a new iPod unless a new Nano comes out, or the iPod touch has a camera
The new iPod Touch is gonna have a camera? SWEET
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

I had an ipod nano 4th gen (i think, the one with the video camera though, i forgot which generation)
had it on christmas
got it stolen on February 20th sometime around there
only had it for almost 2 months....
i told myself:

I ain't getting a new iPod unless a new Nano comes out, or the iPod touch has a camera
Dream Come True, I Guess!
If you buy apple products.... I'm not going to even bother.
Ipod Nano camera sucks. I'd rather buy an Ipod Touch; there's more features and memory than a nano.
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
Ipod Nano camera sucks. I'd rather buy an Ipod Touch; there's more features and memory than a nano.
Then again, the iPod Touch Camera shit hasn't been internationally tested yet
so we gotta wait for the Factory Faults and OS faults
ie: Hardware / Casing problems = hacking / iTunes problems etc;
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
Ipod Nano camera sucks. I'd rather buy an Ipod Touch; there's more features and memory than a nano.
At least its got a camera. Idk why they didn't put one on the iPod touch instead of the nano
BRO this is so old.
Apple is ridiculous, every time you buy a product a new one comes out in literally 1-3 months, rendering your product inferior.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Apple is ridiculous, every time you buy a product a new one comes out in literally 1-3 months, rendering your product inferior.
True, true. But what you hav is still pretty cool.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?