Winter Storm[56k Warning]

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Winter Storm[56k Warning]
So...here are some pictures of during and after that storm the central-eastern parts of North America had on the weekend. I live in a Toronto suburb, and we got royally fucking owned by the snow + snow plows.









What district? 42? 42 Is the most ghetto because its Malvern!!! Lmao good to know you're in Toronto too!
NE ohio has about 4 feet so its bad
That sucks. I thought I had it bad. Well. What ever, I hope all the french people die if a storm hits them.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
That sucks. I thought I had it bad. Well. What ever, I hope all the french people die if a storm hits them.
What do you have against French people?
Louisiana has no snow XD

Just gangsters
It looks pretty much the same here in Michigan.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
What do you have against French people?
1. In Canada. They steal all of our money and make the taxes a bitch.
2. They shove their language down our throat, they don't even learn English in their countries.
3. Their language sounds like dieing children.
4. There are other reasons too.

=/ Ask Timebeast. He seems to know a lot about it.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
1. In Canada. They steal all of our money and make the taxes a bitch.
2. They shove their language down our throat, they don't even learn English in their countries.
3. Their language sounds like dieing children.
4. There are other reasons too.

=/ Ask Timebeast. He seems to know a lot about it.
You're a fucking asshole, you know that? Canada is a Bi-lingual country, learning French is mandatory you fucktard. We wouldn't have to speak French if they didn't have a hand in the upbringing of Canada, so have some respect.
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
You're a fucking asshole, you know that? Canada is a Bi-lingual country, learning French is mandatory you fucktard. We wouldn't have to speak French if they didn't have a hand in the upbringing of Canada, so have some respect.
=/ I still think the French can go fuck them self. Just an opinion, we don't all have to agree.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
=/ I still think the French can go fuck them self. Just an opinion, we don't all have to agree.
And no one besides people as fucking retarded like you do happen to agree.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
And no one besides people as fucking retarded like you do happen to agree.
Is this why almost everyone hates jetamay, because he hates French people?

I'm sure if you got along fairly well with French people, you would be less hated here.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Is this why almost everyone hates jetamay, because he hates French people?

I'm sure if you got along fairly well with French people, you would be less hated here.
Nothing to do with the fact that we hate him

He just complains too much

And he sounds like a pansy in real life

No offense by the way
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Nothing to do with the fact that we hate him

He just complains too much

And he sounds like a pansy in real life

No offense by the way
Well, he complains about French people the most.
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?