Arrow[Release] MPGH Public Hack Version 1

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
lol braccini you make me laugh making fun of all the choobs that spam stupid ass posts
Quote Originally Posted by Miraseth View Post
lol braccini you make me laugh making fun of all the choobs that spam stupid ass posts
i spam stupid ass post to
i think some one realy want a ban
who? me or braccini? i don't need a ban all im doing it laughing at his comments to you and other choobs and all hes doing is stating his opinion lol
Quote Originally Posted by f04y0 View Post
i think some one realy want a ban
ya u need a ban
It can't work on my computer
IT WON'T WORK
Quote Originally Posted by aznboi12 View Post
IT WON'T WORK
Because it's old
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Because it's old
wow, i would expect something else from you
Quote Originally Posted by aatje92 View Post
wow, i would expect something else from you
No point in wasting a good flame on him since he's the type that would download a trainer and just leave the forums
"Good" excuse. You know what the reason is.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
"Good" excuse. You know what the reason is.
Fine, you got me

Originality is no longer there

I'm a dead flamer now

Hanging up the torch and passing it on to the next moron
Close enough, you were never that original anyways >_>.

Actually nevermind, you were aiming at retards that laugh at that shit about watching gay porn. Tom, you owned the -WR- forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Close enough, you were never that original anyways >_>.

Actually nevermind, you were aiming at retards that laugh at that shit about watching gay porn. Tom, you owned the -WR- forum.
I was nominated the undecided and undisputed King of the WR section

I was their God and they were my Christians
I was their Pimp and they were my Whores
I was their King and they were my slaves
I was their iPod and they were my MP3's
I was their Ace and they were my Timebeast
I was their Arun and they were my superusers
I was their Facebook and they were my Myspace
nice tom

can i be a whore?
When someone necros, don't freaking join in. Report the post.
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?