[Request]MP7 Mod Sound

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Request]MP7 Mod Sound
Hi guys , I think you noticed that MP7 Mod's sound was changed to regular silenced one from the old one. So is there a possibility of mod that can change it back to old one ?
Yes. It is possible. :P
Yep it is but u just need those files.
It is but i aint got the files.
Ask somebody with the old sound files and it can easily be changed
I doubt anyone saved it.
I got few old combat arms datas saved on cd-s , but I dunno which file is it. If you can tell me which file is it or how to check it , I might see if I have the right ones ?
ive got the old ca setup thing. ill upload it heavily compressed on some website???
O_O, should it be a threat of old version packs of rez downloads?, LOL.
Search youtube theres on there I think. I can't remember that well.
this shuld be closed to prevent spam its solved
isn't there a Mod to make normal AK's into GOLD? where everyone can see ur gun
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us