One in the Chamber

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Seems you forgot to approve the attachment?
Anyway I checked it myself so,

/Attachment Approved
LOLOLOL U copied this from the new Black Ops trailer, U just made One In a Chamber again xD
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
LOLOLOL U copied this from the new Black Ops trailer, U just made One In a Chamber again xD
You are fast in realising stuff /
I thought the name gave it away but OK
This is a very nice idea.
I am looking forward to see this pearl on LobbyTracker more often.
great idea for the mod, but may be gun will be sniper rifle and not magnum?)
Just change level.pistol (inside doInit() {}) to whatever weapon you feel like.
I just encountered another bug: When at start you choose a class and then you start with the magnum....But... If you then whilst the game has started...press esc and choose class again, then you will acquire that class meaning an unfair advantage...Please fix
Quote Originally Posted by epsnoth73 View Post
I just encountered another bug: When at start you choose a class and then you start with the magnum....But... If you then whilst the game has started...press esc and choose class again, then you will acquire that class meaning an unfair advantage...Please fix
Thanks. I'll get that fixed ASAP.

UPDATE
For some reason, I can't edit the main post due to the admin specifying a limited time.
How are you supposed to update a mod here if you can't edit the thread?
Quote Originally Posted by CJKay View Post
Thanks. I'll get that fixed ASAP.

UPDATE
For some reason, I can't edit the main post due to the admin specifying a limited time.
How are you supposed to update a mod here if you can't edit the thread?
VM a minion to update it.
nice job for ur 2nd mod
I've really enjoyed this mod. I played it for a couple hours last night and pretty much everyone I played with had good things to say about it.

I did however notice the same as epsnoth with the class changing.
Works great,
Except when you are with like 5 players, when 1 round ends,
The whole game just ends.. how about more rounds??
(FFA)

Another bug;
After 3 rounds of playing I ended the game
But it just stopped at the scoreboard, so we did not move to the lobby
I've fixed most of the bugs in the latest version but it's too much of a hassle to have to keep VMing mods for every update.
So instead, you'll find it on the AlterIW mod board - just look there.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?