Ugh, Stupid cracker.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Ugh, Stupid cracker.
Omfg, I have to remember four lines for my fucked up script, some cracker wrote. Fuck....Thoughs ******s are going to make me fail. I might just fake sick and not go. Their going to make me look like a moron.
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


































































































































































Keep on scrolling
































































































NO ONE CARES
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


































































































































































Keep on scrolling
































































































NO ONE CARES
lol nice one
I'm just making conversation for Christ sake.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I'm just making conversation for Christ sake.
PRESS CTRL+W
Quote Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
lol nice one
And why the fuck did you quote that?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
And why the fuck did you quote that?
The answer is and always will be one of the following:

- +1 post count
- +1 Brownie point from Tom
- Suck up to Tom
- Suck up to Arun
- Suck up to ____
- Spam
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
The answer is and always will be one of the following:

- +1 post count
- +1 Brownie point from Tom
- Suck up to Tom
- Suck up to Arun
- Suck up to ____
- Spam
theres only one thing that cant be one of those:
I Think this site shouldnt be here, for hacking is bad for ur health.

some1 actually told me that
what the fuck
fkn crackers r screwin me over.(just stayin w/ theme.)
Hacking is nothing but good. Sure we fuck up games, but who learns from it? The hacker, and the game developers.
jetamay you're a big fucking spanner

WHY DON'T YOU BUY A FUCKING DIARY ???
Quote Originally Posted by HeXel View Post
jetamay you're a big fucking spanner

WHY DON'T YOU BUY A FUCKING DIARY ???
I thought girls have diaries. Boys use journals.
What's your point?
dairy would be all secretly and shit
jetway wants it to be public
so... idk


maybe make a blog +_+
Good point Gourav.
Quote Originally Posted by HeXel View Post
jetamay you're a big fucking spanner

WHY DON'T I GTFO
=/ Oh my, I'm a big fucking 'spanner'?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us