All EU Addresses - [9/3]

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
I know what fucking old hud is but whats he talking about if u have the new 1 doesnt everyone?
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
I know what fucking old hud is but whats he talking about if u have the new 1 doesnt everyone?
I didn't know if EU updated their HUD like NA did. Apparently they did so this method of nametags = patched

I also added on how to get your XYZ *cough* I posted this before *cough*
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
I didn't know if EU updated their HUD like NA did. Apparently they did so this method of nametags = patched

I also added on how to get your XYZ *cough* I posted this before *cough*
nah crash its not patched(well kinda is..) its just change addies and sigscans coz the nametags work in spyhunt when u get a case xD
Quote Originally Posted by user640479 View Post
nah crash its not patched(well kinda is..) its just change addies and sigscans coz the nametags work in spyhunt when u get a case xD
wohoo unbanned
Quote Originally Posted by HaX4LiFe! View Post
wohoo unbanned
Lol bypasses a double post
I so understand what are those , well anyways, gj.
Grr i never got the chance to use nametag's
R.I.P
coooooool Welcome back after banned
and thank you
1>------ Build started: Project: Confict's Hotkey Hack, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> Main.cpp
1>d:\coding shit vc++\confict's hotkey hack\confict's hotkey hack\main.cpp(20): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
1>d:\coding shit vc++\confict's hotkey hack\confict's hotkey hack\main.cpp(20): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>d:\coding shit vc++\confict's hotkey hack\confict's hotkey hack\main.cpp(20): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========




You know how to fix that Crash ?
I LOVE YOU <3 Thx 4 sharing
I search enemy Pointer....
Anyway the device pointer is updated? It works?
Crash, How you reach cLTClient class? just with the LTClient addie?
Like:
cILTClient *ILTClient = *(cILTClient**)0x377C4450;
myObj = ILTClient->GetClientObj();
objPos = myObj->Pos;

to get the pos on that way, crashed my game.
So can you push me into the right direction? or give me some clue's?
Use playerpointer for position if this metod crash the game
what do you mean? with those structs you mean?
You nedd the X Y Z Position?
For teleport or other?
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?