highest in game fps??

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
highest in game fps??
i was playin this morning with fps on just to see what my average fps in game is(boredom/research)
i was chillin round 350-400
when it spiked all of a sudden n hit 600+
but then i remembered cox's power boost thing and was like oh finally some proof of it

whats your highest in game fps???
when i log in i had 610 or something for 5 secs
80 for like 2 secs in lobby
.-.
A good grapics card with Game booster, game gain, CCleaner, and a good all around computer and you could hit really high
myhighest is 40
i Hit 210 Before 600 Sounds Impossible..
lol i wish i had your computers
140-150 in normal gameplay, but anything over 60 doesn't matter for the most part anyways.
I got 2400+.
On the login screen.
2 FPS if I'm lucky .
I always go over 500+.
in game is like 76 highest
lobby is like 310
My highest is 50 in game, i average 15 fps in game
in lobby... if it's a dead lobby = 100 fps
if it's a crowded Bravo > Channel 1 = 4 fps


What's this Cox Power Boost?
I've done over 3000 cause the login screen never loaded

I run between 70-80 in lobby, 70-80 ingame [usually...] and 600-700 at the login screen

Anything above about 100 makes my gfx card overheat
idk around 150-200 in combat arms
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us