Player Pointer

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Player Pointer
Well I found this player pointer on a site, don't tell which because it's against the rules, here it is: [ClientFX.fxd + 0x66F34] [X: 0xC8] [Y: 0xCC] [Z: 00] Can someone test it please? Really I don't have enough time for this things these days. And btw please don't call me leecher, I just want to help people
Mmmh don't work...
Tried it in telekill and.... WORKED xD
edit:The z didnt work so just remove it
That's the NA offset... it might not work for EU.

EDIT : Z offset is D0 not 00
Is anyone willing to share telekill code for combat arms haha?
or at least how you retrieve the enemy position xD.
and the addie for it?

I'm not known with coding for combat arms, only for warrock. and its a long time ago.
I can understand if you dont want to..
But you must know im not a noob c&paster&compiler, I do most of my things alone, and learn from the things i copied..
I told you, I want to help people with anything I can Well I think player pointer isn't so important (atleast for me) so that's why I shared, enemy pointer I think I won't

Oh and Crash, thanks for correcting me.
the NA and the EU Clientfx.fxd are different so the have not the same offsets
this mean it will not working yet
Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
the NA and the EU Clientfx.fxd are different so the have not the same offsets
this mean it will not working yet
they are the same
Yeah I know, but I said that I don't have the time to test so I didn't know if they're for NA or EU.
Player Pointer Use For :
OPK
Telekill
And Glitcher The Really one
use Blood why
and like the Semi-Ghostmode
if(upkey>0){
posz+=1
}

Triad and work the Glitcher
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?