JUST A TIP!!!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
JUST A TIP!!!
ALL THOSE HACKS YOU CAN USE IT BUT YOU WILL GET A BAN
2 acc got banned

combat arms can check your folder with hacks and then its detected
Quote Originally Posted by S61 View Post
ALL THOSE HACKS YOU CAN USE IT BUT YOU WILL GET A BAN
2 acc got banned

combat arms can check your folder with hacks and then its detected
I've been using hacks for a month. No ban.
ROFLMAO all Allready Know This... GODDAMIT Use rite syntax to.
Thanks for the info
My NX account got banned without any reason <_<
Never hacked on it and 2 days after I recieved my NX I'm fcking banned
Logically you can get banned if you don't delete dump files, screenshots with hacks turned on and if you use the cheats so obviously that one of these pathetic kids you're playing with will actually record you hacking.
/Moved t oCombat Arms EU General section .
Ive Gotted 10 Bans On My Combat Arms History.
Quote Originally Posted by TheJoku View Post
Ive Gotted 10 Bans On My Combat Arms History.
30 and no one with nx! oh ok i cheated ... i never bought nx so i cant get banned with nexon xD haha total ownage!

even with opk i get banned only each 2 weeks ... soo
So i created a new character again =_=
And my friend is sergeant class 2
I'm so mad lol i wanna create a powerfull name that nobody can ban me
Quote Originally Posted by S61 View Post
So i created a new character again =_=
And my friend is sergeant class 2
I'm so mad lol i wanna create a powerfull name that nobody can ban me
Use an AFK bot if you want a level.. /
You wont get banned if you dont make it look obvious .
Quote Originally Posted by ikbenlelijk View Post
Spammer /request Ban


Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
You wont get banned if you dont make it look obvious .
They Can They May Detect High Internet latency
Exactly... I've been doing it for a few weeks and still not banned. Thought I never make it obvious and use OPK rarely (somewhy, none even notices that I use OPK, even thought I knife them, lol).
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us