Seriously?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Seriously?
Really did anyone ever play Halo?
Even see the Mods they put in their.

Theater Mode - Halo.

the Wager Mode - Fucking Modern Warfare 2 Mods! Created by the players which they took!

I mean seriously WDF TreyArch? They need some of their own ideas sure 1-In-The-Chamber Whipty-Doo.. It's basically Hardcore but only Pistols and one bullet stop taking everyone-s ideas..

Wager-Modes money system.. Isn't that made in just about a MILLON games on PC!
Gungame was around before GSC modding came to be. It was in Counter Strike. And I never played Halo long enough to know if they coppied or not. Ofc money system isn't "new". I think they did copy of somethings but they where trying not to be a complete ripoff.

(Haha one of the sponsored links are for Halo since you said that)
Who cares if they copied, all I care about is if it kicks ass...
yea it don't matter if they copied things like gun game and other things its better then nothing.
hopefully its fun to play!
I'm glad they copied those things, cuz those things are great!
I think treyarch did a great job they listen to the community and thats good
they saw people recording mw2 mutch so thats way the put in theater mode
they saw people that had fun whit mods people made like the gungame
and they put some fun modes in

all i can say its just a great job they listen to us ^^ thats something IW has to learn
Yep, Eddwwiinn is right. They probably made it cuz people like those things and not just becouse other games have that.
I don't care, if those gamemodes feels good to play in BO.
I never played halo that much.
Good news, Black Ops is going to be steam based and VAC will be anti-cheat tool. NO dedicated server probably, Matchmaking FTW. Console Ported FTW !!
Quote Originally Posted by shupactakur View Post
Good news, Black Ops is going to be steam based and VAC will be anti-cheat tool. NO dedicated server probably, Matchmaking FTW. Console Ported FTW !!
They have confirmed dedicaded servers:



-.-
Quote Originally Posted by nesakysiu View Post
They have confirmed dedicaded servers:



-.-
Yep! And I think there will be a steam version and a non-steam version of the game. But VAC will prolly be the Anti-Cheat. :/
halo sux


call of duty rocks your socks!
Have you ever considered that Halo has also copied those from elsewhere? It's normal for popular things to get implemented, it's not "copying".
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us