[Release] TheHidden Mod Beta

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] TheHidden Mod Beta
The Hidden Mod Beta
Created by Lemon

The Hidden Mod is my first mod for MW2. I hope you like it.

It is originally a hl2 mod. I tought i can make it for Mw2, too and created this mod.
HL2 version & history: link removed by insane

Hidden:
- Invisible
- Only becomes visible after a knife attack for 0.3 secs
- Aura Vision
- Freeze
- Blind
- Can jump higher
- Taunt

I.R.I.S:
- Can use weapons
- 17 people team
- Can't jump
- Pathetic humans

When the game starts the hidden is chosen randomly. He tries to kill everyone. And I.R.I.S tries to kill the hidden. And the player who killed the hidden becomes hidden next round*.

*This is one of the things I couldn't create. A round and selection system.

There are also many other things that I wanted to add; however I'm not experienced enough to make them(You will see how bad the coding is):
- Hidden should run faster
- Humans should jump, too; but normally
- Rounds
- Hidden Selection( the player who kills the hidden becomes hidden next round )
- More taunts
- A way to make Hidden transparent instead of invisible
- Anti rejoin system

School is starting so I won't develop this mod. I hope someone likes the mod and tries to improve it.

Anyway its still fun too play. Only problem is people don't know what to do in the game. I saw some people who become hidden and left the game because he didn't know what to do.

Gameplay(Both Hidden & I.R.I.S):


Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
TheHidden Mod Beta by Lemon.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Azumikkel (Roll the Dice v2)
iZer0 (Admin Menu)
Nukem (No Hope Zombie)
killingdyl (Quarantine Chaos)
CH iZ DiRTy (Mike Myers Patch)
TheHidden Mod Beta by Lemon.rarattachment deleted · 177 downloads before removal
wtf was in the start?
good job, its quite nice
looks nice but the hidden is a bit to OP
Quote Originally Posted by TheLynx View Post
looks nice but the hidden is a bit to OP
If all 17 people know what they should do, Hidden dies too easily.
this is grouse, thanks mate , love the video.
lol i cant download it
Quote Originally Posted by vila2000 View Post
lol i cant download it
It's said that you're supposed to get 50+ posts to download.
Quote Originally Posted by rathynia View Post
It's said that you're supposed to get 50+ posts to download.
I have 20 posts and I can download?
Or am i just that special?
thx works perfectly with liberation! looks like ghost-knife ^^
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?