Fail Troll is Fail

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Fail Troll is Fail
Fail troll is Fail
Amazing.
That was after i fail troll'd him
Ahahaha

That can't be a troll, looks too legit /
Why are you saying troll?

That ain't a troll, I totally believe it.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Why are you saying troll?

That ain't a troll, I totally believe it.
Another Troll.
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
Another Troll.
Get off the poor girl
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Get off the poor girl
Wolf's a Girl?
You dumbfuck this happened for real.
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
You dumbfuck this happened for real.
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
Wolf's a Girl?
He has pink text and only girls use pink /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
He has pink text and only girls use pink /
Hmmmm.....I see.
Very Hard to tell with this one!

I'm convinced more than I have doubts but it's very hard to tell!
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us