its working for me not many others tho!
Basic Hax CA | 3 September 2010
Testing the new version. Thanks.
this look so cool
awesome job man keep up the good work 

i love this hack so much ........................
Use telekill and spectator with invisible equals awesome kills .
ohh shit i dont hack but i might have to test these xD
Threat has been detected the threat was trojan horse
WTH
WTH
I inject it, but when I press insert, delete, or f12, nothing shows up.....help?
Just disable your anti-virus software. It's not a trojan.
Just disable your anti-virus software. It's not a trojan.
i cant download it
DC on me
///////////
///////////
This hack is by far the best I've ever used even if the fun stuff does not work it is still fun to use. ^.^
I'm proud to be in a community with such talented people like yourself
How does the fly mode work and the other virtual jump work? Virtual jump still shows me on the ground to others and the infinite ammo goes up while using it but does not stay infinite.
I'm proud to be in a community with such talented people like yourself

How does the fly mode work and the other virtual jump work? Virtual jump still shows me on the ground to others and the infinite ammo goes up while using it but does not stay infinite.

best pub ever
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsBasic Hax CA | 1 September 2010
181 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsBasic Hax CA | 2 September 2010
175 Combat Arms Europe HacksBasic Hax CA | 2 September 2010 (EU Version)
82 Combat Arms Europe HacksBasic Hax CA | 3 September 2010 (EU Version)
154 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsBasic Hax CA | 6 September 2010
235