ExclamationNeed Help!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help!
Ok I have been using WarRock hacks for like ever anyway, I want to make hacks now and give them to the public. Yet, I don't know how so if anyone can help me create hacks, my xfire is eliteblade6 ... plz add me a ill give creadit for the hacks and yeah! ADD ME!! AND HELP ME!!


Well For Starters I'll Give You a Clue in what You'll need in order for you to Make Your Hacks, Visual Basic 6 And Have a good understanding of c++
Quote Originally Posted by Xpander19 View Post
Well For Starters I'll Give You a Clue in what You'll need in order for you to Make Your Hacks, Visual Basic 6 And Have a good understanding of c++
im sorry but i dont know how this will help me. just by saying i need visual basics..
This is the Program that You use to Create and make the Actul Hacks
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us