[Program] ScrnLogger

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Program] ScrnLogger
My first program in which I made my own GUI, and I love it



Download: Attached
ScrnLogger takes a screen shot of your desktop every x interval depending on the settings you provide in the program.
ScrnLogger then uploads that file to an FTP Host where it can later be viewed.
ScrnLogger.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Not bad, For a beginner.
Quote Originally Posted by *******or View Post
Not bad, For a beginner.
Im not a beginner.
You said this is your first program...
Quote Originally Posted by *******or View Post
You said this is your first program...
My first program in which I made my own GUI, and I love it


Learn to read-_-

And gj Ugleh
awsome progam Question here ,
make tuturial ? /
Google for FTP transfer via VB.NET since I can't be bothered typing it out and I can't think of it exactly off the top of my head. I guess screen capture would be on a timer tick event with the correct interval for the user inputted time and would have something like:

[php]
//do a screen capture however you feel most suited

Dim TheScreen As New Bitmap(My.Computer.Clipboard.GetImage)
TheScreen.Save(Application.StartupPath & "\image1.bmp")
[/php]

And then just upload that to a FTP. I dunno lol.
Yeah.. in WHICH he made HIS OWN GUI.
-facepalm-
Simple but gj.
Virus Scans?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?