IP MASKER?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
IP MASKER?
Anyone here know of a program that i can download to change/mask my IP, because i was just IP banned
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
those are the program names correct?
Wth are you talking about.

Go to your command prompt and type them in.
o figured it out sorry hehe ima test it now thnx alot man ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by andrew1k View Post
those are the program names correct?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry, I just had to LOL.

Yup those always work as long as you don't care much about your comp.
why u say that?
Say what? Laugh? I said sorry, but I thought it was sort of obvious as I've been here for quite a while.
Sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry, I just had to LOL.

Yup those always work as long as you don't care much about your comp.
no when u said "as long as you dont care much about your comp." why did u say that does this fuck my comp up or something?
ROFL!!! he asked if it was a program.
*edit* well i just tried it and my internet fucked up. I had to restart my Pc then it worked - but with the old ip
unplug your cpu, plug it into a different line, (such as a wireless. those work the best.) and bam, new IP. simple enough eh?
Quote Originally Posted by password456 View Post
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
Like password456 said! Do that and the IP will be new. Unless you have a static one.
Quote Originally Posted by password456 View Post
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
i dont now if there is a connection but just 1 day after I used this
my vip account of this site got hacked by someone else
Quote Originally Posted by cothen1234 View Post
i dont now if there is a connection but just 1 day after I used this
my vip account of this site got hacked by someone else
i bet it did and if u show everyone the paypal email and ur email i bet they wouldnt match
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us