ExclamationThe "can't download problem"/Basic informations

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
The "can't download problem"/Basic informations
I see alot of people crying, that they cannot download the hack/mod etc.

REASONS WHY:


1. It's not approved by a Minion or Mod.


Q. 1: What is approvement.
A. 1: Approvement is when a Minion/Mod checks if the hack is working, and virus free. If it's either not working or has a virus, it won't get aproved(so you can't click the file), and probably the thread will be closed.



2. You haven't verified your registration.

Q. 1: Why do I need to verify?
A. 1: So we don't get "bot users", who aren't real people.

Q. 2: How can I verify my e-mail?
A. 2: You can verify your e-mail, by logging in to your e-mail, and click the mail you've got from MPGH,
and click the loong link.
After that you'll be able to download.

Your anti-virus may show, that you're downloading malware, or trojan. It is probably a fake warning, because the hacks are usually packed, and the injectors are always suspicious.

If you don't trust Minions/Mods, don't download.


ATTENTION:
For your own good, only download the files what are approved by Minions/Mods.
DO NOT click on outside links!!!
DO NOT give out your account information(username/password) to anyone!!

Basic forum rules: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Rules
+ Crossfire section rules: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...explained.html

If you're leeching, always give the credits to the original maker(s).


If you have a hack, and want to post it, here is how:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...e-hacking.html

If you're confused what hack is detected, take look at here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...28-2010-a.html


Regards:
Lonesome Cowboy



I posted this here, because it's mostly info about the hacks.

Please stuck this.
/Moved .
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
/Moved ill ask the others about this then take the next action.
Thank you.
I suggest you stuck this at main hack section, so more people see it.
nice for choobies xD
Hope choobs will read it.
THANK YOU FOR STUCKING THIS!


Quote Originally Posted by Lycanth View Post
Hope choobs will read it.
Thats why I need this to stuck at main section.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
^^ Already Knew this but...Bump, for all the other guys out there having problems.
Omg....Who put this here....
Well, I think Arun put it here, because I asked HIM to.
But atleast it's stuck here
-.-
I don't think that any ch00b will read this ^_^

But its nice and ch00b friendly tho..
Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
I don't think that any ch00b will read this ^_^

But its nice and ch00b friendly tho..
Well, your right.

Noone will read this, because this has been moved to tutorial section, from the main section.

Yea, its nice, and helpful for choobs, maybe 1 or 2 will read it :-P
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
Yea, its nice, and helpful for choobs, maybe 1 or 2 will read it :-P
Don't be so pessimistic
Nice tutorial , this should be in the hack section !
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us