VIP hack

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by skykrutch View Post
nice but i wont buy, its bullshit for me, looks so nerd buy a hack.
You look more like an ass trying to sound cool then being just by being Brazilian...
omg 3 man start code vip but cant code =))
lol they can code
Who said, they couldnt
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
@mrkiller2010, added.

off:
who's using win7 64bit? i need tester (plz dont lie coz i will teamviewer u)
I can be your win7 64bit tester and I als got XP. If you want proof then I can give you proof. I am a trusted person.
So me lauwy and Ger-domi has ha meny and some feature we are finding bypasss so when we are done we will pick som tester...
killer can i be the tester ??
plz can i have the VIP hack for free?
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz...
can i test it too plzz ^^
i have win7 64 bit and an lap with vista 32 bit ^^
i will be the win 7 tester i have both 64 and 32 bit
But only for one time can you relase a pubblic aimbot please?? because i can't pay with paypal... I find a new forum when the aimbot are free....
They are making vip hack not public, stop begging :/

This thread has turned into spams zzz
i will be happy to test it haha ^_^''
i can be tester? im pro in cf but i want hack so i can be more proish
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us