Memory edits

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Memory edits
Does X-TRAP detect memory edits on a x86 (32 bit) system? I have x64 (64 bit), so I dunno.
Yeah you need a bypass for memory editing !!
Meh.. That's gay.
Guess I'll have to switch my source up.
Try to hack combat arms with You're surce and ask in combat arms coding section for a bypass ( much easyer! )
Quote Originally Posted by GER-Domi. View Post
Try to hack combat arms with You're surce and ask in combat arms coding section for a bypass ( much easyer! )
CA is too easy to hack. I'm done with it for now. Trying CF for a bit--starting with basic ptc.
My HS patch:
Code:
edit: maybe i shouldn't post that..
yup.
Im actually surprised that Crossfire had such an elite anti hacking device.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us