[SOLVED]Black Ops red dot sight for F2000

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Black Ops red dot sight for F2000
Hello,...

can anyone make a red dot sight like this for my F2000
ⓘ

and here the video


look at 0.26


thx
/Moved to Help
that one is same as one ( + dot) in TH 1.6, only difference is that our is red lulz, we gonna sue them! ^^
I could make it myself
but the dds plugin for phtoshop CS5 will no work at me

so I ask you, can you make quickly the scope
and I explain how I musst install it to MW2


thx
Quote Originally Posted by HugoBoss View Post
I could make it myself
but the dds plugin for phtoshop CS5 will no work at me

so I ask you, can you make quickly the scope
and I explain how I musst install it to MW2


thx
What are you talking about? I use CS5 and the plugin works fine.
yah but not by me ! (i have only the x64 edition)
can you make the blue (or in red) Sight ?

thx
/Marked as solved
Just checking before I jump on yet another scope mod, you realize that the F2000 shares it RDS with all the other RDS' right? As in if you downloaded one of mine that i already did (the smilies) and installed it, the RDS would be for normal guns and the F2000. Only it's upside down on the F2000 for some reason. So do you want the cross for ALL red dots, or no?
yes i want it for all, please

thx

can anyone make this scope, or not ?
or please gife me a link to another scope like this in the video

thx
/Posts merged
Unfortunately I dont think there is anyway to make the sights blue instead of red. I have the red files here do you still want those?
so can anyone make it ?
or not ?
dont double post to bump threads /facepalm

thats been made already but in red. go find the texture hacking team's skin pak.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?