Dead section is Dead

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Dead section is Dead
RIP General.
most people are probably out of town or actually doing something today.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
most people are probably out of town or actually doing something today.
I'm afraid I'm not one of them.
Why don't you just stfu?
Quote Originally Posted by im not wolf View Post
Why don't you just stfu?
Wow why umad?
rip youuuuuuuu
RIP wolf fagget.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
RIP wolf fagget.
If your gunna flame me, at least spell ****** right.

******.
Fagget nigga Fagget
Great, the first time I get into a flame war in ages it's with some special ed kid.

No fun what's so ever.
Quote Originally Posted by im not wolf View Post
Great, the first time I get into a flame war in ages it's with some special ed kid.

No fun what's so ever.
Ages >.<. There's something wrong...
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
Ages >.<. There's something wrong...
Didn't even reply to my post.

Shit flamewar is shit.
Quote Originally Posted by im not wolf View Post
Didn't even reply to my post.

Shit flamewar is shit.
haha. true.
Fagget

Derogatory term for a gay man who cannot spell, or for a gay man who can spell but is being insulted by someone who cannot. It is very offensive.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?