Write about a NEXON fail.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Write about a NEXON fail.
Titles says it all.
Write about a nexon fail.

I ll start first.

Nexon fails because they fail to defend their security against a 16 year old.
Quote Originally Posted by WiiByte View Post
Titles says it all.
Write about a nexon fail.

I ll start first.

Nexon fails because they fail to defend their security against a 16 year old.
Nexon might fail but they still have the most popular free FPS. So actaully in a way you fail.
Quote Originally Posted by Personality View Post


Nexon might fail but they still have the most popular free FPS. So actaully in a way you fail.
Except it's terrible and AVA and Crossfire are much better. I do like CA though it has the 2nd best graphics of my list (AVA 1st, CA 2nd, CF 3rd).
cf has a miserabel grafic warrocks grafic is better but a very crappy game imao
no f2p game has good graphics Except nexons vindictus O_O
nexon fails so much, also its created so good game, i dont know why but i keep playing
Quote Originally Posted by WiiByte View Post
Titles says it all.
Write about a nexon fail.

I ll start first.

Nexon fails because they fail to defend their security against a 16 year old.
Lol!

They also failed in waverider stairs when you run... Nexowned :P
If you know what i mean
nexon Fails in so many ways I Can't say
What the fuck, I haven't understood huhu.
Nexon fails because they are cheap bastards that will do anything for you to purchase their damn NX Cash.
(double post sorry)
krissvectorz if they are cheap, then why would they make games for free?
They need to earn money in some way and i think nexon cash is a pretty good one.
What would they make money on if not?
they tried to sue odinMS
Quote Originally Posted by HotWasabi View Post
they tried to sue odinMS
No duh, they have to sue them, because..... It is illegal to make servers of games.
I think so....
Please correct me if i'm wrong xd
Thank you!
They simply need to make money to keep the game running and pay their employes, they also have glitches in their maps which they fix. In my opinion they aren't a fail.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us