AngryStop Pming me Please?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Stop Pming me Please?
Welcome, CrazyCracker.
You last visited: 2 Hours Ago at 07:12 AM << 2 Hours
Private Messages: Unread 20, Total 98.

Look :



Look at their posts? I have Plenty more...
So i ask nicely can you stop pm'ing me PLEASE?

and look the last one is a member of *** and asking me for some.
They are for Sale now, they are Not Free

3 Day Code - $5

7 Day Code - $15

30 Day Code - $21



Paypal Only. No Trades, Unless you have a COD4 Serial or COD4 Steam Account.

add my msn : andy3000@live.com if you wanna buy, IF YOU WANNA BUY!
mhm... Plenty of noobs!
I can get you,

Steam Serial
COD4 the game (and maby serial i am not sure )
I can gif you allot of warez
I Don't want warez. i want a COD4 Serial or Paypal Money.!
Did you read my pm?
It was helping you.
14 dollars paypal for, a 30 day tmp9 and l8.
This thread turned into Marketplace! OMFG
Quote Originally Posted by 4tw View Post
14 dollars paypal for, a 30 day tmp9 and l8.
No I'm not stupid. check this QUOTE!!! kind of trading, I think!!!!!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?