[Visual Basic]Notepad V1
Any more suggestions for Version 2 Notepad?
Its more of a multi-tool so what should I add? I think I'm gonna add a "Quick Launch" Set it to where when you click on XX button and it starts a website or program you picked.
I'm also adding a high-light for different codes.. . I'm also adding a easy Music Player, got it already made just have to set it to save the songs. . .Gonna look for more encryptions, the more the better
Also I think I found one where you need the password you entered for it to decrypt. . .
Then I am gonna look into the screen recorder, no idea on where to start. . .
But really I'm more looking for learning how to do more changeling things in this field, any ideas for me to start at?
Its more of a multi-tool so what should I add? I think I'm gonna add a "Quick Launch" Set it to where when you click on XX button and it starts a website or program you picked.
I'm also adding a high-light for different codes.. . I'm also adding a easy Music Player, got it already made just have to set it to save the songs. . .Gonna look for more encryptions, the more the better
Also I think I found one where you need the password you entered for it to decrypt. . .Then I am gonna look into the screen recorder, no idea on where to start. . .
But really I'm more looking for learning how to do more changeling things in this field, any ideas for me to start at?
Syntax Highlighting 

Syntax Highlighting all the way.
Make better desing , btw easy project
, imade it long time ago too
, imade it long time ago tooIt's quite basic, add some new features (like lolland said, syntax highlighting, upload to ftp, etc) and add hotkeys for save, open, ... 

Similar Threads
Game Hacking TutorialsWriting your own Visual Basics (v5 or v6) Trainer
29 Hack RequestsPackets & Visual BasicBA 5 Visual Basic Programming[Help] Atom API with Visual Basic 6.0 or .NET
5 WarRock - International Hacksproblem with the visual basic tut
5 WarRock - International HacksNeed visual basic downloadTR 10
