Unhappy[SOLVED]problem with alteriw

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
I think :

AlterIWNet Has Been Hacked By Steam :: Fuck STEAM
Quote Originally Posted by newboys20 View Post
I think :

AlterIWNet Has Been Hacked By Steam :: Fuck STEAM
Noob attacking this treat!

The are updating close treat
GEEZ

Their not hacked, their not shutting down.

Their having trouble with their server's ip. Just wait and they will fix it within time.. Next time, look at their twitter, facebook, utube channel or their website

what is their facebook adress?
Quote Originally Posted by newboys20 View Post
what is their facebook adress?
not sure, i already know their fixing so im not looking.. But they have a fan page, i know that >:
I hope they complete the update soon.
I wanna play Hide & Seek!
why would they hack aiw thats just wrong

they are just fixing some bugs and there new mode
and they closed the aiw server for to test it on a private server

AIW|members


and now if some guy say yeah fuck ya i hacked the server just to get some respect and tell lie's about that they hacked the site only becuase its down and aiw it self sayd bye bye for a joke so...
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?