we are back

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
we are back
we all the spammers that were banned for spasming are back D:

no! hells bout to break lose they are all unbant N03's !!!


DISCUSS !!
And it feels good!
Lol, I had gotten so bored. I was starting ASM. Now I've gotten so interested I can't stop XD. You know, people make it sound much more complex then it actually is. Its really quite repetitive.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Lol, I had gotten so bored. I was starting ASM. Now I've gotten so interested I can't stop XD. You know, people make it sound much more complex then it actually is. Its really quite repetitive.
............................................

You have no life
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
............................................

You have no life
srsly omfg
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
srsly omfg
What's wrong, man?
Why do you keep hating on me? We all have issues in our life, and different ways of solving them.
i was bored.. i watched
tsubasa chronicle 56 EP( i think)
on 35 ATM >_> be done the be back on mpgh tomarow

ajajajajaja
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
What's wrong, man?
as in


"srsly omfg you're too right"
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
as in


"srsly omfg you're too right"
Ooooo

Lol, when I said it out loud, it sounded like a teenage girl
if i was a teenage girl i think i'd cry
i been back i was never gone
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
if i was a teenage girl i think i'd cry
Jaja

Wearing your Abercrombie t-shirts

Showing your G-string off to guys

Having sex with your teacher to get an A

Wearing your hot mini skirts and flinging it around to show off

Giving guys boners

What fun
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?